Just another year has passed, and here comes your 56th wedding anniversary. Even when people do not talk much about this day, there is no reason not to mark this special milestone.
If you plan to make the day memorable to celebrate your 56 years or give a lovely yet unique gift for your loved ones on this particular occasion, then this article is the right place for you.
56th Wedding Anniversary Stone
There is no traditional or official gemstone for the 56th wedding anniversary, so don’t limit your creativity. But if you are still undecided, here are our suggestions:
This stone is named after the great Amazon River with ocean-like turquoise and green colors with grey and pale cream swirls. Its color is the perfect reflection of the lush Amazon jungle.
Amazonite helps boost your confidence, self-esteem while clearing your negative thoughts. It is effective in orienting, guiding, and leading you on the way towards your dreams.
This gemstone also encourages your creativity and imagination, making it perfect for ambitious artistic enthusiasts.
Among all historically colored gemstones, ruby is probably the most expensive and connects with myths or legends.
Ruby transfers vitality and energy to anyone wearing it, letting them live their life to the fullest without regret. The stone increases the desire and beauty of the wearers, which helps them gain confidence and enjoy their sensual appeal.
56th Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas
DIY Photo Scrapbook Box
Rather than a boring photo book you can readily run into in a bookstore, try to create a fun twist with a built-in small gift box.
You can put a watch, perfume, or any other items to surprise him. The scrapbook looks just like a regular gift box when closed. But once opened, it will explode with all four sides falling, showing your multi-layered cards and lovely small gifts.
This will not only remind him of all of your joyful moments together over the last 56 years, but it will also demonstrate your affection and willingness to go out of your way to make him happy and feel valued.
Suppose your love is passionate about movies and theaters; a mini projector will be a perfect gift for this momentous 56th anniversary. It is convenient for either an at-home date or a movie night with friends and family at the weekend.
Your devices can easily connect with the projector via wireless WiFi, Bluetooth, or a lightning cable so that you can play your favorite movies and shows. In particular, it is not limited to watching movies, why don’t you two watch a football match or feel the music and dance together?
Favorite Team Jersey
Is your man a sports enthusiast? Then we ensure that nothing can put a smile on his face like a jersey of his best-loved team.
You can get him the one with his favorite player’s number, or you can take it up a notch by purchasing him a custom one with his name and lucky number on it.
A classic watch is a perfect anniversary present for him. This accessory is a must-have item in every man’s closet to make up for a gentleman.
It is better to choose a cool, stylish one with a chronograph watch face and a classic brown leather strap when choosing a watch.
Flowers never go wrong when it comes to an anniversary gift for your other half. Getting a bouquet or flowers arrangement is a way to express your appreciation to her and celebrate this special day together.
As there are no specific traditional flowers on this day, you may choose any type, as long as it is your wife’s favorite. In case she doesn’t have a particular preference, roses, the flower of love and romance, are always a safe and classic option for any wedding anniversary.
A personalized gift worth thousands of words. And a custom handkerchief is one of the most special anniversary gifts for her.
Imagine how she feels when seeing her name embroidered on a lovely handkerchief. She will appreciate and treasure it for years.
If you are searching for a token for your 56-year wedding milestone, hardly anything can beat jewelry. Every lady will be amazed and content to receive a beautiful piece of jewelry.
Your love always deserves the best, such as a gorgeous 24K gold necklace, a sparkling diamond ring, or a pair of miniature rose earrings. They will bring her confidence and pride whenever she wears them.
If you already gave her all the valuable gifts on the last anniversary, you might change a little this year. Let express your love and appreciation towards her through words of an anniversary verse.
It is better to compose one by yourself, but collecting a high-quality poem to create the mood is also a good idea if you don’t have any artistic sense. This little mental gift will give her more strength and energy than you might realize.
Show Mom and Dad your love by making your photo collage of their long 56-year marriage.
You can start with their wedding day and add some happy moments in their marital time until now. It is also a chance for them to look back at the beautiful 56 years together.
Look how lovely these bobblehead miniatures are. Take photos of your parents and have them customized into small figures.
Your parents must burst into laughter when seeing themselves as these mini adorable yet funny bobbleheads.
Wedding Anniversary Card
A small wedding anniversary card can melt your parent’s hearts when they see it.
They might haven’t seen any wedding cards since their marriage 56 years ago, and they must be touched to recall all the happy moments in their wedding.
Don’t forget to write down your best wishes for them and their ever-happy marriage.
Your dear friends would love this hanging planter as it allows them to connect with the natural world without taking up any surfaces.
This handcrafted planter is more than a piece of home decor. As they take care of the plant, they can spend more time with each other, which aids in creating a better bond with their partner.
Suppose your friends are suckers for fashion; a matching shirt set might help you get some points from them.
Wearing matching couple shirts is the most apparent approach to keep their relationship going. There’s no need for extended relationship announcements or explanations because the shirts themselves are proof that they are linked.
Personalized Decorative Items
Unique cushions or towels embroidered with your grandparents’ name and anniversary are a popular gift among couples.
Meanwhile, a pair of engraved champagne flutes or wine glasses are great for your grandparents to use on their special occasions like the 56th anniversary.
Or else, you may choose a hand-painted picture in their favorite colors, which they will display in their home.
Family Name Artwork
Why not express how much you love your grandparents with lovely artwork? It can be either their photo together or your drawing of them.
Then, make it unique with beautiful texts about them, and don’t forget to add their names and the anniversary date.
How To Celebrate The 56th Wedding Anniversary
Though there is not much information on traditional symbols or items of the 56th anniversary, you can still celebrate the day and make the most of it by enjoying part of a nostalgic scene in the past.
With no restriction on gifts, you are at liberty to choose any piece of accessories, jewelry, or home decor that belongs to your partner’s linkings.
There is no reason not to give your loved ones the best on this spectacular day; go all out and throw them the best party ever at a fancy local revenue.
Alternatively, for those who prefer privacy, a little party at home with a flower bouquet, handcrafted chocolate, or wine could be a pleasant surprise for your partner.
Whether you are doing it indoors or outdoors, make sure you are spending time together, and the day will become the best day ever in the 56-year marriage.
56th Wedding Anniversary Cards
In the same way that a wedding invitation is required for any wedding, a wedding anniversary card is a must-have for any anniversary. The design, color, and style of anniversary cards vary.
Pick up a card based on your recipients’ preferences. For those who are still stumped, we have collected some cards that are appropriate for all recipients on this 56th anniversary.
Happy 56th Wedding Anniversary Wishes, Quotes
- Sometimes I get jealous of you. After all, you married the world’s most beautiful and brilliant woman. Happy anniversary, dearest husband!
- Happy anniversary and may God bless our marriage with love, joy, and companionship for all the years of our lives.
- Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover, and my best friend. Happy anniversary!
- Dear husband, you are a true and loyal man who supports his wife in every aspect of life! I love you. Happy 56th anniversary!
- I didn’t think it was possible to love you any more than I did the day I married you, but somehow my love only grows. I love you today and always.
- I believe everything happens for a reason because it led me to you. I love you, happy anniversary.
- I believe everything happens for a reason because it led me to you. I love you, happy anniversary.
- Everything seems sweeter since I met you, from sending you good night texts to wishing you good morning. Happy anniversary.
- My childhood was terrific because your love helped me to get through the roughest days. You are the best example of a match made in heaven. I dream about being as madly in love with someone as you are with each other. Happy anniversary!
- It’s been a long journey, hasn’t it? I’m so proud of you two. Your love never ceases to amaze me, and I admire your relationship.
Thank you for surrounding me with your incredible love through all these years.
- Happy anniversary, my dear parents! It doesn’t feel real. You’ve been together for so long! That’s what happens when two best friends fall in love with each other.
I love you so much, enjoy the celebration!
- Congratulations on another year of love, understanding, and happiness! I’m so grateful for the opportunity to be born into the most loving and caring family.
Wishing you an eternity of amazing emotions and unforgettable memories!
- Another milestone was achieved. I’m so proud of you because marriage can be hard sometimes, but you’ve coped with everything and let your love win. Here’s to another year of this exceptional marriage!
- It makes me so happy to see you both still being in love with each other. Love like yours is hard to find, so hold on to it.
Wishing you never stop fighting for this amazing feeling. Congrats!
- Congratulations to the best couple ever! Being your friend is truly a blessing. I have the best role models because seeing you this happy makes me believe that true love does exist. Love you both!
- Years ago, due to your love, you were together until today. May this companionship lasts forever, and as your best grandchild, I wish you a Happy Wedding Anniversary.
- To the most wonderful person in my life who loves, pampers, and fondles me a lot. Happy anniversary wishes to my lovely grandparents with lots of love.
- True love is not about the couples of the world’s greatest love stories. True love is our parents who grew and lived together from their days of youth to old age. Happy anniversary to our grandparents.
Something Different & Unique
If you are bored with numerous traditional ideas and searching for something more unique to mark this particular day, you are on the go!
- Aubrey Holes are among the oldest destinations of Stonehenge, which is named after a talented 17th aquarian. It is a circle of 56 separated chalk pits, but its purpose is still a mystery.
This prehistoric monument is worth a visit, but of course, don’t forget a romantic lunch afterward at a nearby lodge.
- Do you remember the precious encounter between John Lennon and Paul McCartney on July 6, 1957? So how about visiting their legendary hometown – Liverpool?
That reminds you of the most vital meetings ever throughout rock history between 16-year-old Lennon and one-year-younger McCartney. Anything would be more awesome to take a trip down this memory lane, which is a plentiful The Beatles’ tapestry.
- How about joining a one-day course with your partner? Select the one that suits your personality and preference. Classes, such as mixology, cooking, chocolate making, etc., are perfect opportunities to spend quality time and strengthen your bond.
Question And Answer
1. What Is A Traditional Gift For A 56th Wedding Anniversary?
As we mentioned above, there are no traditional gift ideas, gemstones, or flowers to celebrate this anniversary officially. Instead of considering it as a downside, we see it as your liberation. Just feel free to pick up anything you believe the one-of-a-kind couple will appreciate.
Open up to a world of incredible ideas and turn this day into something exceptional and unforgettable for the other half, your parents, grandparents, and close friends.
You can reflect everything they care about in your final decision as a thoughtful gift-giver, because no 56th-anniversary gift is more valuable than one that speaks to them personally and promises a trip down memory lane.
2. What Is The 56th Wedding Anniversary Color?
Unlike other monumental anniversaries such as the 50th, 55th, or 60th, the 56th wedding anniversary comes with neither famous colors nor a specific theme.
The reason is relatively straightforward, as this anniversary does not seem to be a notable benchmark, so no conventional theme was designed for it.
But don’t worry, as any color will do as long as it can express the most profound feeling from your heart.
3. What Is The 56th Year Anniversary Flower?
Unfortunately, there are also no specific anniversary flowers for your 56th ceremony. Still, nothing is more suitable than globe amaranth, which is an undoubted symbol for immortality, unchanging love, and vitality from the time being.
This striking flower impresses all people with the vigorous purple petals’ cluster. Derived from a Greek word meaning “unfading,” it is often a traditional present for expressing unfading affection of all time.
The fresh amaranth can last for nearly 3 weeks, while the dried one can last forever. In other words, that also means the love will always be there and not going to die.
When being given as a crown or garland, it also represents wishes for good fortune.
Many people might not think of the 56th wedding anniversary as a special milestone to make a massive celebration on, yet it is. At that stage of life, every moment a couple can share is all worthy.
So, what are you still waiting for? Go and surprise your loved ones right away with the perfect anniversary ever!
Refer to some other posts:
- Best Ideas For Your 57th Wedding Anniversary
- 46th Wedding Anniversary – How To Make Your Day Special
- How To Make The 66th Wedding Anniversary Extra Memorable
- 65th Wedding Anniversary – Gift, Card, Party Ideas, And More